Tuesday, May 16, 2017

PHOTOS: You Know The Show You're Watching Is EPIC When The Host Has To Stop & Wipe The Condom Lubricant From His Mustache

The Pretty Things Peep Show is one of the greatest touring burlesque shows I've ever seen. The cast has changed over the years but the magic remains as incandescent as ever. If you ever get a chance to see them do not hesitate. They are DIVINE.  

Here is Donny Vomit. Your master of ceremonies

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

The founder of PTPS Miss Go Go Amy
Photobucket

A few years ago I drew a portrait of The Pretty Things Peep Show.  with Donny, Go Go, Heather Holliday and Little Miss Firefly





Calling Ginger Grant! Calling Ginger Grant!

Photobucket



The first time I saw Pretty Things I was stunned to watch Little Miss Firefly rip her clothes off then cannonball into a pile of shattered glass. When her act was over it was Donny Vomit's task to clean up all the glass and as he did he said to the crowd "tomorrow someone is going to ask you what you did last night..." he didn't have to say anything else 

Photobucket

The crowd squirmed and gasped when he hammered this nail up his proboscis 

Photobucket

Miss Go Go Amy is quite stunning

Photobucket

 My personal hero Miss Heather Holliday. She has a potato tattoo on her ankle inspired by Calvin in The Wayside Books.



The next time I saw the show Donny dragged me on stage and electrocuted me with Heather's help. When I was all lit up she told me to lay may head back and stick my tongue out and then she put a torch on it and it burst into flames.



And thru the zzzing of the electrical current she hereby bequeathed unto me a magnificent potato tattoo of mine own. Which has since become a cherished memento of a wild night on stage with Pretty Things Peep Show.