Saturday, March 04, 2017

...as the purse is emptied the heart is filled

My passion for Prince has permeated every possible corner of my life including my purses. I had recently seen a classic Soul Train video with Prince and Mayte when they debuted The Most Beautiful Girl In The World and I always gravitated toward her blinged out gold handcuffs.


The cuffs reminded me of a purse that Moschino had made years ago that was gorgeous but way out of my pay grade.

It never occurred to me until now how simple it would be to make such a purse and my friend Mary Lynn is an supremely talented artist so I asked if she could make it happen and here we are with a few modifications. And dare I suggest it is BETTER than Moschino because...YES


She is making a purple one too as this one unsnaps from the cuffs so I can add the purple one when it is done.